Don't Stop Believin'



Monday, November 21, 2011

Chicken Dance

In my quest to blog more, I thought I would add a little humor to everybody's day with a great story! While at work reading the newspaper this last weekend I came across the Fleet Farm ad. Of course I found some great deals. I decided to have Ryan pick me up at the hospital and we would run up to Lakeville quick. Let me note the time...3:30 when Ryan arrived at the hospital to pick me up. By 5pm, less than two hours later, we arrived home. Prior to leaving Ryan set out 3 raw chicken breasts to thaw for supper. Little did he know when we got home they were gone. All that was left was the plate sitting nicely on the counter. I asked him where he had left them. He turned white. It turns out we still have my parents dog, Maddie. She doesn't have a chewing problem like Jack does, so we let her roam the house when we are away. Well...SHE ATE 3 RAW PIECES OF CHICKEN. That night I would say she was smirking the entire time at us, while doing the chicken dance!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment